Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Decorating


Don't you just love fall
decorations? I do!

I've been busy putting out my fall decorations. Each year I seem to always add more. I can't resist buying new ones. I hit it lucky recently at a yard sale and found several nice, new fall flower bushes that were really cheap. I didn't need them, but I couldn't resist. I have made several new flower arrangements. Most of the containers we found at yard sales also. I have given some of my arrangements away and plan on giving away one or two more. I'm posting some photos of my arrangements and decorations. I'm not very good at taking pictures, but I hope you enjoy them.

These are on my porches.




These are in my yard.




These are inside my home.




Some of my flower arrangements.



There you have it. I may add more later. I'd be interested in seeing your decorations if you have any. Like I said, I love fall decorations.

HAPPY FALL, YA'LL!

2 comments:

Janet, said...

Shirley, where did you find room to put all those decorations? Very pretty, I like them all! I did make a little autumn throw yesterday, come to the Blackberry Patch and have a look at it.

Anonymous said...

Yes mama, I love them(:
& youuuuuuuuuuuu! :D


- Shayna

Related Posts with Thumbnails