Saturday, January 21, 2012

CATCHING UP GOT LEFT BEHIND

I tried to catch up with my blogging, but sort of got left behind on catching up.  My desire is still there tugging at me.  I have missed all of my blogging friends, and am wondering what's been happening with them.  I plan on catching up with them.  I do hope you haven't forgotten me.  I truly enjoyed sharing with you and you sharing with me.  Which, by the way, brings me to something that I want to share with you all.

There is a young man in my church who just started a blog this year.  He states that he is not a writer, but, I say he is a very talented writer with a lot of good things to share.  I am sure you will be blessed as you read what he has to say.  I am also sure you will want to follow him to be continually blessed.  I am proud to introduce him to you.  His name is Jim Erlandson, and his blog is at sleepwhenold.blogspot.com.  Start reading from his first post to the last and you will see why I am making this recommendation.  You will thank me for it.

God bless you all.  I will be back.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Hey girl!!!!!!!!!!!! happy feet here, seeing your smiling face.. I am soooooooooo glad you commented on my blog today........ I have always enjoyed being your blog buddy and hope to catch up on what you have been up to..... I had a terrible year 2011 filled with depression and terrible grief but I feel that I am coming out of the fog and ready to reconnect with my buds! I will also go and check out Jims blog...

Love ya!

Twisted Fencepost said...

Hey lady! Glad to see you here. Hope to see you again soon!!
I'll hop over and check out that new blog.

Nofoodleftbehind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nofoodleftbehind said...

Hello Shirley, you seem like a very sweet person that I would be honored to follow. I added you to my list if that is okay with you :)

Hope you have a great evening and I look forward to talking with you :)

Angie
http://littlemisssunshine-speakingmymind.blogspot.com/

A. B. Syed said...

Lovely blog, and beautiful pictures!! Really lovely!!!

maigrir à tout prix said...

parfait pour maigrir à tout prix

Related Posts with Thumbnails