Monday, February 9, 2009

PAY-IT-FORWARD!

Hey girls, I've copied the following from Denise's post. This is the first time I've heard of this and it sounded like so much fun that I wanted in on it too. If you're interested just follow the directions and go for it.

Here are the rules :The first 3 bloggers to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand-made item from me.Those 3 bloggers promise to post this challenge on their blog (meaning they too will ‘pay-it-forward’, creating a handmade gift for the first 3 bloggers that leave a comment on their blog!!) That's a lot of hand-made love being passed around! ; )The gift can be any price range--though I'm thinking that keeping it small will be sufficient--and you have 365 days to make/ship your gift!!So, the person receiving this will be definitely surprised when a surprise shows up unexpectedly in their mailbox! As you can see, if everyone cooperates and "pays it forward" this spreading of love could go on for a very long time. If you want to participate, just leave a comment telling me so and then repost this on your blog so that you can pay it forward to 3 others, and so on, and so on, and so on.......You can still leave a comment here even if you do not want to participate....... Just tell me if you do...... It is that easy!I love doing this and had such a great time with it last year................... Sooooooooo Pay it Forward girls.....................

2 comments:

Denise said...

Good luck girl and enjoy this...... It is the second time I have played and it was a lot of fun. I will be interested to see what three ladies want to play... I will put a little note on my blog and send some fun ladies over here........... :)

Let the games begin...

(I am not one of your three) just wanted to stop by and say HEY!

Marlos ACE said...

Yay, I just put this on my post today. So fun! Blessings, Marlo

Related Posts with Thumbnails